Who we are
Urban Grind Coffee Roasters
Our website address: https://urbangrind.net
Store Manager: Nesrin Alkahl
Store Owner: Nesrin Alkahl
Contact: (503) 753-7784
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We do not store contact form submissions from (https://urbangrind.net/contact/). The form submission sends an email to the administrator’s email client.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
1. Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
2. Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
3. Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
1. Send you information about your account and order
2. Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
3. Process payments and prevent fraud
4. Set up your account for our store
5. Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
6. Improve our store offerings
7. Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
8. If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for several years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
• Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
• Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
• Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
In this section, you should list who you’re sharing data with, and for what purpose. This could include, but may not be limited to, analytics, marketing, payment gateways, shipping providers, and third-party embeds.
We share your full name and address with shipping providers as needed for the sole purpose of shipping purchased products.
Please view the Analytics section to see how your info is may shared with Google to better your experience on our site.
All orders are filled in house. This limits the amount of sharing of data by Urban Grind Coffee Roasters.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.